Remedial & Sports Massage
We specialise in muscular skeletal injury from sport or general daily life however we remedial massage is effective for body aches or if you are just tired mentally and physically.
Click the “Make Booking” button.
Some Common Benefits of Remedial Massage
- Reduces stress and fatigue.
- Improves energy.
- Relieves pain.
- Relaxes and softens injured, tired and overused muscles.
- Increases circulation, oxygen and nutrition to cells.
- Relieves muscle spasms, tension headaches and RSI.
- Enhances ability to think and concentrate.
- Eases sore muscles and joints · Increases range of motion and flexibility.
- Cleans the body of toxins and wastes.
- Counterbalances travel fatigue.
- Improves skin and muscle tone.
- Slows the aging process.
- Relieves eye strain.
- Aids recovery from injuries.
- Reduce blood pressure.
- Improve posture·
- Strengthens the immune system by reducing stress and improving circulation.
- Reduces smoking and cravings, often due to nervous tension.
- Compensating, at least in part, for lack of exercise and muscular contraction due to age, injury, or illness.
More and more scientific research is proving the medical health benefits of massage.
- Swedish massage is the most widely performed massage therapy.
- It has a relaxing effect on the nervous system. It assists in improving muscle tone and helps prevent atrophy from forced inactivity.
- Swedish massage usually takes one hour and it is perfect for people who have sore tired muscles.
- It helps to prevent problems in soft tissue and muscle and assists in preventing injuries.
- Swedish massage is perfect for those who are experiencing stress in their life